Bruno Carrara ~ 24 ~ São Carlos, SP

4.7.2016.

The young man died after inserting silicone inside his body. The procedure, done at home, caused him to have respiratory problems which ultimately led to his death in a nearby hospital.

GGB

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s